feedback for telit-le910-eu-v2

Thomas Schäfer tschaefer at t-online.de
Mon Aug 2 19:03:06 UTC 2021

Hi,

this email contains just some test results with the telit-le910-eu-v2 with
focus on ipv6.
Unfortunately  I was not able to get the newest firmware
(20.00.403 instead of 20.00.406)  for that device, so I don't know if some
issues are already fixed.
Also ModemManager is not the newest. It is something stable, I found on my
every day notebook.

One problem is: ipv6-dns-resolvers are not recognized via ppp.
So IPv6-only fails too, when used in ppp mode.

In mbim-mode all seems to be OK, but the MTU is quite low.

At the moment I tested it only with Deutsche Telekom, but Vodafone and
Telefonica will follow. I still hope for answers of the support/seller for
newer firmware.

Regards,
Thomas