Need help troubleshooting Quectel EG25 modem in Pine64 Pinephone

Scott Lemon slemon at twilio.com
Tue Jun 1 16:05:47 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'm learning Modem Manager, but looking at the output that you provided it
appears that the modem is registered on Vodafone (current), not DT.

*$ mmcli -m 0 --3gpp-scan --timeout=120*
*  ---------------------*
*  3GPP scan | networks: 26203 - o2 - de (lte, forbidden)*
*            |           26202 - Vodafone (lte, current)*
*            |           26201 - TDG (lte, available)*

You might have to issue a command to push the modem to DT?

--3gpp-register-in-operator=MCCMNC ??

Are you certain the IMSI is not providing access/roaming to Vodafone?

--
Scott C. Lemon
Principal IoT Solutions Engineer

<https://www.Twilio.com>