Does modemmanager work for EM7565 modem?

Alexandre Garreau galex-713 at galex-713.eu
Fri Jun 4 20:11:20 UTC 2021

Le vendredi 4 juin 2021, 18:00:22 CEST Muhammad Moeen Yaqoob a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> Can anyone please confirm if modemmanager (w/ qmi_wwan driver) has been
> proven to work with SierraWireless EM7565 modem? If so, which version of
> modemmanager? and which version of the underlying Linux kernel is a
> prerequisite?
>
> thanks in advance
> Moeen

Afaik modems use standards protocols which modemmanager supports, maybe
all of them? anyway I had many sierrawireless modems and I’d be confident
anything would work, nowadays.  Now I never succeeded fitting a m.4/ngff 4g
modem in my old laptop (I don’t have the adapters for antennas), but
anything before works.