5G QMI modem recommendation

Nick mips171 at icloud.com
Tue Jun 15 12:59:29 UTC 2021

Cool! It will be so nice to get back onto MM, you can’t do anything with the proprietary stuff.  Sure it gives you a solid connection but that’s about it…

Do you happen to know if the 5.4 series qmi_wwan driver should be compatible?   I saw qmap support getting merged not too long ago.  I’ll go ahead and point my makefile at git master tomorrow.

Best
Nick