5G QMI modem recommendation

Trade Winds admin at westindiescricket.org
Tue Jun 15 14:42:19 UTC 2021

Which flavor of RM500Q are you using. I know in the US we have another version that the global version. RM500Q-XX.
Aleksander Morgado wrote:
Hey,
I have tried the RM500Q but the speeds were really poor in QMI mode (only about 20Mbps sometimes!) and even in MBIM mode it’s about 150Mbps slower than when using qmi_wwan_q and Quectel Connection Manager. It’s a big disappointment as MM and qmicli are so feature rich and so much better. Did anyone else notice something similar, or am I probably doing something wrong?
What MM version are you using for those tests? This could be related
to how QMAP aggregation is being used.
https://aleksander.es <https://aleksander.es>