problems with QMI dual stack connections from MM - works with qmicli

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Sat May 1 12:30:39 UTC 2021

> If this is a common X55 (or even wider Qualcomm?) problem, then maybe MM
> should enforce the profile usage?  Or is that baking too much policy
> into MM?

It wouldn't be much to enforce internally using profiles when
connecting using QMI, if that's the way forward.
We really already do that with AT commands by default.

Another point of view would be to say that if you want mutiple PDN
connections, you should better connect using profiles. We're at the
stage of deciding all this, so it's not too late to change whatever we
need.