AW: text mode SMS

Ralf Glaser glaser at iotmaxx.de
Wed Nov 10 09:38:13 UTC 2021

Hi Alexsander,

the issue is not the SMS representation during transport but the representation for the recipient. Our business is M2M communication and we see older systems that require text mode SMS. As our gateway is not meant to support a variety of use-cases disabling PDU mode SMS in general is not really an option.
I expect we will just send the SMS by AT commands directly in this case.

Best regards,
Ralf