broadband-modem-mbim related questions

Wassenberg, Dennis Dennis.Wassenberg at secunet.com
Mon May 16 13:35:27 UTC 2022

Hi again ;)

sorry, in the first mail my expression was not clear enough.

I am referring to the new "Intel" plugin (intel/mm-plugin-intel.c) based on intel/broadband-modem-mbim-intel.c.

Looking at branch mm-1-18 this plugin seems to be not available now. This is available in main branch only. This implies
that there is no tagged release available yet.

Having this in mind, I would like to repeat my two questions:

Is there a recommendation which ModemManager, libmbim, libqmi version to use or should we just pick the most current
main branch?

I there a schedule of a stable version (1.18.10, 1.20.0 ?) available which includes support of the "Intel" plugin?

Thank you & best regards,

Dennis