Registration wait timeout

Sven Schwermer sven at svenschwermer.de
Thu Oct 20 09:16:51 UTC 2022

Hi Aleksander,

just to be clear, this is what I'm referring to:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mobile-broadband/ModemManager/-/blob/ec28c85a6a29e819266c4fb167e4defe9a2a33d9/src/mm-iface-modem-simple.c#L186

What would you suggest setting this to? Should this value be retrieved
via the modem's interface so it can be dynamically set by the modem model?

Best regards,
Sven