NetworkTimeChanged signal doesn't seems to be working for Quectel

Toto Titi arkoseunderscore at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 16:48:38 UTC 2023

Hey Aleksander,
I do get the +CTZU notification, but it worked differently for quectel
because it doesn't receive the new time we need to check for +CTZE that's
the URC that we get when we receive notification that the time has been
changed.
For my use case, I would like to update my local time automatically on a
linux environment using modemmanager with quectel modules.
So right now I manage to change cinterion's function to process +CTZE
events and I receive the signal like this
GDBusProxy *proxy = g_dbus_proxy_new_sync(connection,
G_DBUS_PROXY_FLAGS_NONE,
NULL,
"org.freedesktop.ModemManager1",
modemPath,
"org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.Modem.Time",
NULL,
&error);
if (error != NULL) {
g_printerr("Error creating ModemManager1.Modem proxy: %s\n", error->message
);
g_error_free(error);
return 1;
}

g_signal_connect(proxy, "g-properties-changed", G_CALLBACK(update_local_time
), NULL);
}
But I'm not sure it's the best way to process the signal

Thomas,