Get modem SIM properties for mmcli

Brendan Simon brendan.simon at ind-technology.com.au
Mon Apr 24 23:22:22 UTC 2023

IND.T Classification: Public

Thanks Filip for your help.  I think I have enough info to retrieve the information.  I will git it a try.

Yes, it is to be parsed by a program/script.

The ModemManager I am currently using is quite old (v1.10 from Debian 10 Buster) so json (-J) output is practically non-existent.  I either parse the raw human text output or use the -K option and parse.

Thanks, Brendan.