ModemManger behaves strange

Ulrich Mohr u.mohr at semex-engcon.com
Wed Jan 11 08:46:28 UTC 2023

Hello,

I had the same question a while ago, and found an explanation:

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/modemmanager-devel/2018-January/006142.html

Best regards,

Uli

--
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Salutations distinguées

Ulrich Mohr

SEMEX-EngCon GmbH
Carl-Merz-Strass 26
76275 Ettlingen
Phone: +49 (0) 7243 5143596
email:u.mohr at semex-engcon.com
Executive board: A. Stiegler, H.-J. Nitzpon
Commercial register: Mannheim, HRB 718881
Company domicile: Ettlingen