Support Sequans LTE module

Oakley Chen cmchen at sequans.com
Fri Jun 9 08:47:36 UTC 2023

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to ask about add new plug-in on Modem Manager to support
Sequans LTE module(https://sequans.com/products/cassiopeia-cb410l/).

Please let me know your concern to add this new module into Modem Manager.
I would be grateful if you could share your comment for this request.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Oakley Chen

Sequans Engineering

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.

Thank you.