Support Sequans LTE module

Aleksander Morgado aleksandermj at chromium.org
Tue Jun 13 11:01:57 UTC 2023

Hey Oakley,

> I am writing to ask about add new plug-in on Modem Manager to support Sequans LTE module(https://sequans.com/products/cassiopeia-cb410l/).
>
> Please let me know your concern to add this new module into Modem Manager. I would be grateful if you could share your comment for this request.

We're open to add new plugins, sure.

Interestingly, I believe some of us already have some very old Sequans
modem that was sent to us like in 2013 or 2014 to test MBIM DSS. Mine
is broken and doesn't read the SIM card, but I still have it
somewhere. I'm sure your new plugin additions would be completely
unrelated to that module, though ;)

Feel free to add new plugins to the MM codebase and share your changes
via gitlab, see https://modemmanager.org/docs/contribution-guidelines/