Simulate or mock modems

Frederic Martinsons frederic.martinsons at unabiz.com
Sun Jun 18 17:20:48 UTC 2023

Fit, not feed of course.

Anyway, if it doesn't fit your needs, you may want to look at this code
anyway and maybe tweak it to add more features.
If you do so, please open a merge request, I'm sure there are people
(including me of course) who are willing to see this modemanager mock
getting better.

Have a nice day

--
*Disclaimer*:**_ This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended for
the sole use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information