May I commit binary files into MM project?

Aleksander Morgado aleksandermj at chromium.org
Wed Apr 17 08:02:32 UTC 2024

Hey,

Sorry bother you again. In our local another PC, the way previous I used
> don't work by method 'sudo systemctl start ModemManager'.
> But command method 'sudo ModemManager' works.
> There are 2 attachments for reference.
> ModemManager.log was generated by command
>   'sudo ModemManager --debug --log-level=DEBUG'
> And ModemManager.service.log was generated by command
>  'sudo systemctl start ModemManager'
>
> We can see modem can attach to NW in ModemManager.log since Fcc Lock
> has been unlocked, even though there is no unlock message print(does it
> reasonable?). But in another log, we can see modem was stuck in state3 and
> state4.

Looks like in the case of the systemd service start, MM is not finding the
FCC unlock script for some reason? Try to enable debug MM logging in the
systemd service file, and check the filesystem paths reported by the daemon
where it's looking for the unlock script.