May I commit binary files into MM project?

Slark Xiao slark_xiao at 163.com
Thu Apr 18 02:44:30 UTC 2024

Hi Aleksander,
Thanks for your advice.

I added '--debug' into ExecStart in ModemManager.service and got this attached log.
We can see it returns non-zero value from script.
But this is really strange since we execute it by command ModeManager has no
this non-zero issue.

BTW, the single command support debug print as below:
/usr/bin/FccLock -d /dev/$MBIM_PORT -v > tool.log 2>&1
But nothing would be printed when this command called by 'systemctl start MM.service'.
So now we have been stucked in our binary debug(not sure if this is the main cause).