[Networkmanager] [meetup] [CANCELLED] Next Monthly NetworkManager Online Meetup (2023.01.11)

Thomas Haller thaller at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 20:43:32 UTC 2023

Hi Everybody,

Our next community meetup (which is always scheduled on the 2nd
Wednesday of the month, 2023.01.11) is cancelled.

There is no strong reason for that, it was just decided after
discussion. We had our recent meetups regularly and now there seems not
much new to discuss (so shortly after the holidays).

Let's see you instead on February 8th 2023!!

If you have anything that cannot wait, please reach out on IRC (#nm).

Thomas