[Networkmanager] Creating, enabling, disabling wifi access point using libnm-glib

VT102 VT102 at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 19 00:07:11 UTC 2023

Hello,

I have been looking through the source code documentation and examples but I'm not clear on if it would be possible to create, enable, and disable a wifi access point using the libnm-glib API?

I see that there is an example showing how to see existing AP's
https://github.com/lcp/NetworkManager/blob/master/examples/C/glib/get-ap-info-libnm-glib.c

I also see there is an NMAccessPoint data type from which I can get access point information, but I dont see any way to set it.
https://developer-old.gnome.org/libnm-glib/stable/NMAccessPoint.html

Any high level guidance on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.