[Nice] Gracefull fallback, renegotiations?

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 18:16:59 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 16:46 -0400, Olivier Crête wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 10:02 +0300, Kai.Vehmanen at nokia.com wrote:
> > Hi,

> > >What if you have IPv6 and IPv4 local candidates or candidates
> > >on different interfaces, I guess in this case you'd need to
> > >select the local candidate too..
> >
> > that's a good point.
>
> Now that I think of it, there is really no point in specifying the local
> foundation, libnice should pick the right one all by itself.. And it
> would simplify the API too.

I have an implementation of this API [1]. I see it replacing the current
set_selected_pair() (at least in farsight), is there any other reason to
keep the full set_selected_pair ?

Also, any comment on the actual code?

[1] http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=user/tester/nice.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/force-candidate

--