[Nice] Regarding LibNice build for Android

Jyoti Kamlesh jyoti.itbhu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 08:39:31 PDT 2012

Hi,

Currently I am working on porting of LibNice library to Android to achieve
peer to peer connection.
But there are challenges.

I got the code from here :
http://cgit.collabora.com/git/android/libnice.git/commit/  for libnice and
http://cgit.collabora.com/git/android/platform/external/collabora/glib.git/commit/
for
Glib.

I attempted to write makefiles for the core modules in the code as it was
not provided there.
While compiling I am getting lot of compiler errors regarding inclusion of
header files with improper file path and others.
These errors are there in Glib code and since the code is so huge that its
little difficult to check all the compiler errors since there are many.

Please let me know if i have taken the proper codebase or not and if i am
putting effort in the right direction?

--
Thanks & Regards
Jyoti