[Nice] Relay error 437 (Allocation Mismatch) with libnice client

Gurpreet Sachdeva gurpreet.sachdeva at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:56:41 PDT 2012

I tried running a libnice client on the bases of the one share by Tiago in
the forum. For the relay server I downloaded and configured the one at
turnserver.org. The candidate addresses for host, reflexive and relay are
getting created and I am able to exchange them by dumping them in a file.

Though I am not able to make an ICE connection, the wireshark logs says
Refresh Error Response error-code: 437 (Allocation Mismatch) Allocation
mismatch.

Attached are the lib nice debug output logs and wireshark logs. Please
suggest if anyone has come across this issue and a possible fix for it.

Thanks,

Gurpreet Singh