[Nice] Patch for TURN CreatePermission

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 10:46:22 PST 2012

Hi Madaro,

Sorry for not replying earlier, I was travelling.
Thanks for the patch. That's a good point you got there, however, the patch kept
the priv->current_create_permission_msg, but I think it should be removed. There
is no reason to keep the message twice (in the list and in the current_*) and it
gets confusing, you do a delete_link and g_free the
current_create_permission_msg in the code, but in the socket_close, you removed
the g_free.. also, you call g_list_free but you should call g_list_free_full in
order to also free the messages contained within the list, otherwise you get a
memleak.
I don't have time right now to fix all of that myself, could you redo the patch
and send me a new one for review?

Thank you,
Youness.