[Nice] Change NiceComponentState to NICE_COMPONENT_STATE_READY

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Fri Aug 23 06:32:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

The state of the component should go to READY shortly after it goes to
CONNECTED. It's only waiting for any other pending connectivity checks to finish
before it decides which candidate pair it will use.
If that doesn't work, then please send a log so I can see what's causing it not
to go to READY.

I hope this helps,
Youness.