[Nice] Fwd: compatibility with rfc5766-turn-server

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Fri Aug 23 06:36:48 PDT 2013

That's normal, STUN servers are using RFC3489 for their implementation, the
RFC5389 STUN is only used for ICE connectivity checks, or for TURN requests,
etc.. but not for a simple STUN server since the old RFC was enough for stun
servers, the new rfc is only to improve the stun protocol to make ICE work better.