[Nice] No Candidates gathered and printed to string.

Максим Ерёменко maksyarik at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 09:50:33 PST 2013

I'm back
got 77.72.174.163 ip from pinging stun.ekiga.net
set NICE_DEBUG=all in VC++ project's enviroment
now got this in console:

** (Nice.exe:17136): DEBUG: Using stun server '[77.72.174.163]:3478'

** (Nice.exe:17136): DEBUG: Agent 01228E68 : allocating stream id 1
(0122C010)
** (Nice.exe:17136): DEBUG: Agent 01228E68 : In ICE-FULL mode, starting
candidat
e gathering.
** (Nice.exe:17136): DEBUG: Agent 01228E68 : libnice compiled without UPnP
suppo
rt
** (Nice.exe:17136): DEBUG: Agent 01228E68: Candidate gathering FINISHED,
no sch
eduled items.
** (Nice.exe:17136): DEBUG: SIGNAL candidate gathering done

Copy this line to remote client:

Enter remote data (single line, no wrapping):