[Nice] can't get srflx addresses from STUN

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 18:00:36 PST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for attaching your source, after a quick look, I found the issue (I
expected it). You are missing the call to nice_agent_attach_recv :
http://nice.freedesktop.org/libnice/NiceAgent.html#nice-agent-attach-recv

If you don't call the API, then the NiceAgent won't listen to the socket (since
it doesn't know yet which mainloop/thread to attach its callback to).
Once you do that, it will receive the STUN response and should handle it.
As for the debug messages, I think if you're using a recent enough version of
glib, you would also need to 'export G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all' otherwise the
messages from g_debug are not printed.

I hope this helps,
Youness.