[Nice] complete example

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 16:35:37 PST 2013

Hi again,

Thanks, I'll have a look at it tomorrow, review/fix/simplify it (if needed) and
add it to the main source tree. I think it's a good idea because we've had a few
people on the mailing list ask about how to do a simple client, need for an
example, and the question of how to exchange candidates too.
I have a plan of adding a new API call for transforming the candidates into SDP
and to parse candidates from SDP. I think it will help people, and I think it
would be a good idea to port your code to it.
I'll let you know tomorrow what I find!

Thanks,
Youness.