[Nice] complete example

Rohan Garg rohan16garg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:07:43 PST 2013

Hey everyone :)
I went over the program a bit, and I'm attaching a patch that fixes a
couple of issues, just minor stuff regarding the thread_mainloop and
making the code a wee bit more async.

There also seems to be a bug on line 241 of the original code where it
only stops at \0 , I believe that should be \n. When using \0 the
program simply crashes at " remote_candidates =
g_slist_reverse(remote_candidates); " in parse_remote_data.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 6:05 AM, Youness Alaoui
> I have a plan of adding a new API call for transforming the candidates into SDP
> and to parse candidates from SDP. I think it will help people, and I think it
> would be a good idea to port your code to it.
> I'll let you know tomorrow what I find!

Could you explain this a bit on the list in another thread? :)

Regards
Rohan Garg