[Nice] Fwd: compatibility with rfc5766-turn-server

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Tue Jul 30 19:07:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

I do not believe I ever tried rfc5766-turn-server. I was testing with
turnserver.org but libnice should work if the server follows the RFC.
I believe Madaro did a lot more testing with TURN than I did and maybe he can
provide some help.
Without the code you used to setup libnice or logs, there's not much I can help
you with.
Unfortunately, I do not have time at the moment for libnice maintenance so I
can't test it for now.
If you figure out what the issue is and it's a bug in libnice, a patch would be
welcome.

Thanks,
Youness.