[Nice] Can't get TURN candidates

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Tue Jul 30 19:12:08 PDT 2013

Good, well I'm glad it's working now. It's weird though since it should always
be working.

As for your logs, unfortunately, because of lack of time, I didn't get the
chance to look at them, but you shouldn't be seeing allocation requests with
stun.. stun will only do binding request/response, and allocation requests are
only for TURN.
If you use google compatibility mode, it means you're using google turn servers,
otherwise it wouldn't work.
Having no response from the TURN server probably means that either it's
unreachable (wrong IP address/port?) or that it's ignoring your requests for
some reason. There's not much help I can give you without more information on
the server, and I'd suggest looking at the logs of the turn server directly and
maybe using wireshark there as well to make sure it is receiving the requests.

Good luck with your project,
Youness.