[libnice] Ice-tcp in libnice

Radosław Kołodziejczyk radek.kolodziejczyk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 06:38:11 PDT 2014

Hello,

I've noticed you've implemented ice-tcp support in your git master branch.
It looked
very promissing to me as we need a reliable transport, so we've pulled the
repo and
built the code. Indeed it looks like more candidates are gathered, but when
the
agents connect the connection between them still runs on pseudotcp over
udp. Even
if I disable the ice-udp in the agent properties. So my questions are:

1. Should we, with this implementation, expect a pure tcp agent-agent
connection?
2. Is there something "special" that needs to be set or done to agent to
have it to use ice-tcp properly?

Kind regards,
Radosław Kołodziejczyk.