[libnice] Fw: Libnice 0.1.17 on Windows

B Andrei yo8tot at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 04:27:10 PDT 2014

This is the complete output of simple_example demo:

Using stun server '[107.23.150.92]:3478'
Agent 00B19E90 : allocating stream id 1 (00B1CFA8)Agent 00B19E90 : In ICE-FULL m
ode, starting candidate gathering.Agent 00B19E90 : libnice compiled without UPnP
 supportAgent 00B19E90: Candidate gathering FINISHED, no scheduled items.SIGNAL
candidate gathering done
Copy this line to remote client:

Enter remote data (single line, no wrapping):