[libnice] How to use PseudoTCP

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Thu Jul 24 05:39:55 PDT 2014

Hi,

PseudoTCP is a TCP over UDP implementation, there is no 'accept' because
there are no connections on UDP, when you bind your UDP socket, you will
receive packets on it and you can use recvfrom to get the source IP/port,
but you don't need to accept the incoming connection since UDP is
connection-less. That's why there is no such API for PseudoTCP.

I hope this helps,
Youness.