[libnice] [Nice] Multithreading bug when removing streams

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Tue Jun 17 18:11:49 PDT 2014

Hi Stephan,

Thank you very much for the report, the stack from valgrind was enough to
track down the bug. Yes, libnice is safe in a multithread environment, but
this was one bug where the mutex was released in the middle of a function
call (when emitting the IO callback) and it was not checking if the stream
got delete between the moment it unlocked and locked the mutex again.
I've fixed it in my repository but haven't tested it :
https://github.com/kakaroto/libnice/commit/3fc8fce2a4715120abd2d451ad8b99f03f24bcdd

Thank you,
Youness.