[libnice] Not able to play the video on client side by using libnice+gstreamer

jags gediya jags.gediya at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 02:23:26 PST 2014

Hi All,

I am trying to stream the video/audio over the internet by using the
libnice and gstreamer. I am able to get the packets on the client side
but not able to play that.
I am streaming from IP camera to the client.

IP Camera URL: rtsp://192.168.20.227:554/v03

Server side implementation:
rtspsrc->decodebin->ffenc_
mpeg4->nicesink

Client-side implimentation:
nicesrc->decodebin->ffmpegcolorspace->autovideosink

I am getting the packets on the nicesrc(prints in the receive
callback) on the client side. but above
client side pipeline it not working.

I have made c code for above two pipelines. I have takes reference
from working command line pipelines through udpsink and udpsrc. I have
replaced nicesink and nicesrc with udpsink and udpsrc.

I am a newbie to libnice and gstreamer and dont know if i am doing
something wrong.

Thanks,
Jags