[libnice] simple-example not works?

Philip Withnall philip at tecnocode.co.uk
Mon Aug 24 09:32:40 PDT 2015

On Mon, 2015-08-24 at 15:19 +0800, Jack Wang wrote:
> I install 0.1.13 for two clients and want to learn how to use libnice
> by examples,
>
> however, after I input the remote info on each other and press enter,
>
> the simple-example process closed and nothing happened.
>

> Is this correct?
>
> my operation like the followings (from one side's part):
>
> =================================
> $ simple-example 0 mystunserver
> Copy this line to remote client:
>
>   [local info]
>
> Enter remote data (single line, no wrapping):
> > [and input the remote info]
>
> and press enter, the process exit.

Weird: once you’ve copied the candidate lines from one client to the
other (and vice-versa), both clients should print “Send lines to remote
(Ctrl-D to quit)” and allow you to send data (in both directions) until
you press Ctrl+D.

Are either of the clients crashing? Run them under gdb to get a full
backtrace if so.

What network configuration do you have?

Philip