[libnice] simple-example not works?

Jack Wang antirazin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 02:25:27 PDT 2015

I thought the example doing nothing but in fact it did...

I captured the packets and it showed that the simple-example indeed
gathered the candidates,
however, fail on connectivity checks  with some ICMP packets.

These packets showed that
"Destination unreachable (Administratively prohibited)"

I checked and found it's the iptables and firewall issue ,
and after I set then properly the example process works! :)
I can send the data mutually now!