[libnice] windows build

Максим Ерёменко maksyarik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 05:32:33 PST 2015

*I'm resending this message correctly to show it in mailing list 2*

Hello David, I was compiling libnice under windows like a year ago, as I
remember I was compiling an included examples, and after some minor code
changes (due to some changes in glib declarations from the old versions) it
was working fine in testing on local machine, but i had a problems- not
being able to connect through web, perhabs due to turned off upnp suport in
libnice, and to turn it on You need to compile under window some another
libs, and some of them without official win compability and there i stuck
(And throw it idea away cos i found another way form my purpose), i was
commiting changes on their git for win32 compile readme and examples code,
but if you have the same problem it seems that they not submited it for
some reason.
Therefore it IS possible to compile this under modern glib under win32 as I
remember (or why dont you just get an older version of glib?).
Perhabs youll need to compare differences in code, used in examples (if you
are trying to compile examples) and edit them acoording to official glib
doc. If you will be stuck completely, drop me a mail, i will dig in some
oldies left from time i was compiling libnice, and perhabs will be able to
help you with more precision, but honestly for the moment i don't remember
clearly what was the whole buzz, and problems of my compilation.