[libnice] windows build

David Feurle david.feurle at sodgeit.de
Mon Feb 9 06:02:09 PST 2015

Hi Maxim,

thanks for your answer! You mention a different mailing list? Where is
it and how can I join it?

I *had* some problems getting libnice to compile and run nicely. The
Visual Studio project files in the newer versions do not contain all the
new files and contain some deleted files.
I managed to fix this issue and was trying to give my changes back, so
the next person trying to compile in windows will not have to do the same.

I was using the old glib because the Readme.win32 explicitely states
this old and dated version,
but libnice does no longer compile with it.

I was asking someone with commit rights on the libnice repo to commit my
patch to the libnice repo.

Best regards,

David