[libnice] Any discussion on API to be able to supply ICE credentials (webrtc related)

Rohan Garg rohan16garg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:30:23 PST 2015

Hey everyone
Been quite some time since I last hacked on libnice, but this looked
like a easy enough task to get back into it, so here's my patch :
https://github.com/shadeslayer/libnice/compare/set_local_creds.patch

Comes with it's own test as well ;)

Let me know if this will suffice, or if it can do with improvements.

Cheers
Rohan Garg