[libnice] Any discussion on API to be able to supply ICE credentials (webrtc related)

Lorenzo Miniero lminiero at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 23:31:39 PST 2015

Would this work after some candidates have already been gathered? I haven't
looked in the code, but doesn't each NiceCandidate have its own copy of the
credentials as well, which means they should be updated too? Or are they
just filled in when you request the local candidates from the application?

Lorenzo