[libnice] http reverse proxy

Felix Schlitter felixschlitter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:58:42 PST 2015

Hi,

I am using the reliable udp implementation that comes with libnice (pseudo tcp)
and would like to enable browser access to a server hosted on the peer.

I am thinking of creating a reverse proxy in front of the reliable udp transport
and then forward data from and to the underlying udp socket.

I am wondering, however, how multiplexing multiple connections would work in
this scenario. I saw the pseudo tcp implementation replaces the src and dest
ports in the tcp header with a conversation id, which is unique by component
from what I understand. Components, however, need to be created up-front.

I would appreciate any hints as to how to go about this.

Cheers,

Felix