[libnice] Dropping old remote candidates without stream/agent restart

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Sat May 2 19:16:26 PDT 2015

Hi,

This is exactly what ICE restart is for, if the remote candidates
change, you also want to change the ufrag/pwd. Changing the ufrag/pwd
is normally how you instruct the other side to do a restart.

The restart does NOT reset the local candidates, they will be exactly
the same.

Ref: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5245#section-9.1.1.1

Olivier