[libnice] setup P2P connection for IP phones

Philip Withnall philip at tecnocode.co.uk
Thu Sep 10 06:23:42 PDT 2015

libnice does it itself, since any connection across a candidate pair
may require a wrapper protocol like TURN.

I suggest you read up on what ICE does: libnice does exactly what ICE
is specified to do; little more, little less.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interactive_Connectivity_Establishment
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5245

Philip