[libnice] setup P2P connection for IP phones

Tom Chen chentom60 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 07:33:47 PDT 2015

Philip,
So I just need to modify simple_example.c, ie, instead of manually copy and paste remote side candidates and credentials, the SIP driver saves this information to a global buffer after it received from client side SIP response  and let libnice know so libnice can continue to do the candidates prioritizing, encoding, offering and answering, checking?

Once a working pair for media traffic is finalized and our voip phone starts using it, shoud I free/delete all libnice related agents, message loops , threads and resources? Do i still need libnice to keep port, credentials alive?

Tom