[libnice] can we force to use ipv4 address as candidates?

Tom Chen chentom60 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:59:50 PDT 2015

From: tchen at extron.com
To: chentom60 at hotmail.com
Subject: can we force to use ipv4 address as candidates?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:55:47 +0000

Hello,

I run the simple-example tests and noticed that the after gathering candidates on both sides and connectivity check done, a pair of ipv6 candidates are selected. Is it possible to choose ipv4 addresses only?

** (process:22011): DEBUG: simple-example:cb_component_state_changed:SIGNAL: state changed 1 1 ready[4]
simple-example:cb_component_state_changed:Negotiation complete: local:([fe80::20c:29ff:fe34:d0c8]:35099,remote: [fe80::20c:29ff:fe34:d0c8]:34948)

Tom

Statement Of Confidentiality:

This electronic message transmission, and all attachments, contains information from Extron Electronics which is confidential and privileged. The information is for the exclusive viewing or use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
 be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all
 electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.