[libnice] can we force to use ipv4 address as candidates?

Philip Withnall philip at tecnocode.co.uk
Fri Sep 11 12:03:27 PDT 2015

Why would you want to do that? If an IPv6 interface is available,
libnice should use it, otherwise you are potentially missing out on
connectivity.

You can set the local addresses manually by adding them using
nice_agent_add_local_address(), but that means you have to implement
interface detection yourself.

Philip