[libnice] Use ReSIProcate internal ICE API or libnice?

Tom Chen chentom60 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 10:29:49 PDT 2015

Hello,

One of our products uses open source  reSIProcate SIP stack which has ICE support. Has anybody used its ICE? After reading its testUA.cxx, I have a feeling that its ICE is not complete or reqires lots of interaction with upper level, so I'm inclined to use libnice instead.

 I'm actually new to both but libnice APIs & examples(simple-example.c) seems much easier to understand and use. Hope some more experienced guys can tell me whether I should stick to reSIProcate OR use libnice instead?

Tom