[libnice] Support for updating to newest version of libnice

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Wed Aug 31 19:13:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

Can you check if the git master fixes it? There are a lot of bug fixes
that should be released in it.

Olivier

On Wed, 2016-08-31 at 12:00 -0700, Chad Phillips wrote:
> > I’m using this framework which leverages libnice: http://lynckia.com/
licode/index.html
updated since. When I tried to use libnice 0.1.13 instead, I ran into
problems where open TCP file descriptors piled up, resulting in
random crashes.

without the TCP FD problem, which leads me to suspect that the Licode
implementation doesn’t play well with the psuedotcp support added in
version 0.1.8

> My two questions are:
>
> > 1. Is there some simple adjustment I can make to remedy the problem
when using the newest libnice release?

> > 2. Failing #1, is anybody interested in a contract job to help fix
the issue?

> Thanks,
>
> Chad

Olivier Crête